Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MoJo Monday Challenge

MoJo MONDAY CHALLENGE 286:

My results:

What a fun sketch! I made the first card after seeing a card submitted by Robin Feicht. I forgot I had the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing Folders. Once I found them, this is the card I came up with. Love those colors. The second card was made for my grandsons' birthdays - they're only 7 days apart. I do not have big circle dies so I went with oval. I hope my boys like it!!!

Supplies used:

Card 1 = Paper: SU's Whisper White; Island Indigo; Tangerine Tango; Summer Starfruit; and DSP Sycamore Street (Sale-a-bration). Ink pads: Tangerine Tango. Stamp Sets; SU's Secret Garden and My Friend. Accessories: SU's Secret Garden Framelits; Adorning Accents Edgelits; Adorning Accents Embossing Folder; SU's Basic Pearls

Card 2 = Paper: SU's Whisper White; Real Red; and DSP Stack Daffodil Delight. Ink Pad: StazOn Jet Black. Stamp Sets: Two separate stamps; I do not remember where I got these stamps. I have had them for several years. Accessories: SU's Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red, 1/4"; SU's Dazzling Diamonds glue; SU's Real Red Stampin' Write marker; and Colored Pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment