Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Camp Darby's Monthly Card Class

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday, March 21st, at 10:00 in the Yellow Ribbon Room) is our monthly card class. Below are the cards we will be making.

Doesn't this card just scream Spring! Love the simplicity of the layout and colors. With this card we will be heat embossing and coloring the stamp.

This weekend I was in need of a masculine Birthday card and believe it or not, I did not have one. So if I didn't have one, chances are you don't have one. We will be using the technique "Stamping Off" and dry embossing.

And speaking of Birthday cards ... With this card we will be dry embossing and a technique call "2-step stamping". A lot of fun but you can not be too particular about your image.

Inside:

As you can tell, this is not a card, it is called Purse Papers. I seen this tutorial, I knew we had to make it. Really simple and fun.

Classes are $5.00 for supplies and if you have scissors, glue, tape, etc., please bring them. I am looking forward to seeing you and getting together to be creative. Please let me know if you plan on attending by e-mailing at stampinintuscany.blogspot.com or dlfielders@gmail.com or calling 345-850-4334. This way I can make sure I have enough supplies for everyone. Thanks! See you on tomorrow!

Ciao, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment