Monday, February 18, 2013

"Just Us Girls"

Just Us Girls Challenge 176:

This week's challenge was the Monthly Color Challenge. The colors picked were Coral, Sage, Kraft and White. My Result:
 

I totally CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this layout from a fellow stamper from Pinterest, Heather Telford. What a fun card; easy and fast, that's my kind of card. I do not have a script stamp for the background, so what I did was use my Cuttlebug Script Embossing Folder and I think it turned out OK. (Stamped pad directly on the raised side of the Embossing Folder)

SUPPLIES USED:

Stamp set: SU's Field Flowers; Paper: SU's Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Old Olive; Stamp pads: SU's Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede; Markers: SU's Stampin' Write Calypso Coral and So Saffron; Ribbon: SU's discontinued Mistletoe

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Stampinintuscany@blogspot.com. I will answer any question you may have and if I don't know, I will find out. Thanks for looking and "Happy Stamping"!

Ciao, Deb

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that flower image! Gorgeous use of the colours this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete