Sunday, February 24, 2013

MOJO Monday

Mojo Monday's Challenge 281:

My Result:

Sometimes these challenges are very "trying". I found this one to be for me. When I first seen the sketch, I knew I wanted Easter Eggs but I just couldn't find the right patterns/colors. I even walked away from the card for a day (sometimes I find that helpful). My problem is I try to stay with the sketch verbatim and when I allowed myself to stray, this is what I came up with. Still not happy with the eggs. I hope this card inspires you to try and "spruce it up" and if it does, please let me see your end result. I need suggestions = :-)

SUPPLIES USED:

STAMPS: Stampin' Up's Well Scripted; PAPER: Bazzill Basics Petty Cash, Stampin's Up's Whisper White and DSP Sunny Gardens; INK: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Stampin Up's Baja Breeze; ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Up's 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Ribbon Taffeta, Spellbinders Nestabilities Nested Eggs, and Martha Stewart's grass punch.

I made the cloud/sky background by ripping a piece of paper, making curves as I tore. Then I sponged (lightly) with Baja Breeze, moving my torn paper at different angles as I went down the paper. If you have any questions, contact me and I will help any way I can.

Thanks for looking! Ciao, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment